For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab11806? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab11806 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chanduri M et al. Inositol hexakisphosphate kinase 1 (IP6K1) activity is required for cytoplasmic dynein-driven transport. Biochem J 473:3031-47 (2016).
- Roher AE et al. Subjects harboring presenilin familial Alzheimer's disease mutations exhibit diverse white matter biochemistry alterations. Am J Neurodegener Dis 2:187-207 (2013).
- Williams SE et al. Asymmetric cell divisions promote Notch-dependent epidermal differentiation. Nature 470:353-8 (2011).
- Wider C et al. Elucidating the genetics and pathology of Perry syndrome. J Neurol Sci 289:149-54 (2010).
- Magnani E et al. Interaction of tau protein with the dynactin complex. EMBO J 26:4546-54 (2007).
WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"