For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 2mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 50mM Sucrose, 150mM Sodium chloride, 100mM Sodium phosphate, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesPurified using size exclusion chromatography as well as some proprietary methods for purifying the final materials.
- Clone numberM2
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
- RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins.
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [M2] (SureLight® P3) images
Western blot - Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [M2] (SureLight® P3) (ab72958)Image part of an Abreview submitted by Antibody Solutions
All lanes : Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [M2] (SureLight® P3) (ab72958) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell line transfected with empty vector
Lane 2 : HEK293 cell line transfected with vector overexpressing DDDDK tag
Goat anti-mouse IgG conjugated to HRP at 1/5000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Image part of an Abreview submitted by Antibody SolutionsBlocking performed for 16 hours/ 4oC using 3.0% Non-fat milk, PBS, 0.1% Tween-20.
References for Anti-DDDDK tag antibody [M2] (SureLight® P3) (ab72958)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"