For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 25 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits the DNA-binding activity of C/EBP and LAP by forming heterodimers that cannot bind DNA.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving DDIT3 is found in a patient with malignant myxoid liposarcoma. Translocation t(12;16)(q13;p11) with FUS.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C/EBP homologous protein antibody
- C/EBP Homology Protein antibody
- C/EBP zeta antibody
Anti-DDIT3 antibody images
Western blot - GADD153 antibody (ab53081)
All lanes : Anti-DDIT3 antibody (ab53081) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LOVO cell extract (treated with 10% serum for 15 mins.) with no blocking peptide
Lane 2 : LOVO cell extract (treated with 10% serum for 15 mins.) with blocking peptide (ab53081 immunogen)
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-DDIT3 antibody (ab53081)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"