For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DDT antibody
See all DDT primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DDT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 115 of DDT (NP_001346)
- Positive control
- Raji whole cell lysate, NCIN87 xenograft and HeLa lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionTautomerization of D-dopachrome with decarboxylation to give 5,6-dihydroxyindole (DHI).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIF family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- D dopachrome decarboxylase antibody
- D dopachrome tautomerase antibody
- D-dopachrome decarboxylase antibody
Anti-DDT antibody images
Western blot - DDT antibody (ab96495)
Anti-DDT antibody (ab96495) at 1/500 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 13 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DDT antibody (ab96495)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded NCIN87 xenograft, using ab96495 at 1/100 dilution
References for Anti-DDT antibody (ab96495)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"