For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionATP-dependent RNA helicase involved in mRNA export from the nucleus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX19/DBP5 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nuclear pore complex. Nucleus membrane. Nuclear pore complex cytoplasmic fibrils.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX19A antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX19A antibody
- DD19A_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DDX19A antibody images
References for Anti-DDX19A antibody (ab49114)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"