For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesPeptide ELISA: 1/4000.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 53 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionATP-dependent RNA helicase involved in mRNA export from the nucleus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX19/DBP5 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nuclear pore complex. Nucleus membrane. Nuclear pore complex cytoplasmic fibrils.
Information by UniProt
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX19B antibody
- DBP5 antibody
- Dbp5, yeast, homolog of antibody
Anti-DDX19B antibody images
References for Anti-DDX19B antibody (ab63946)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"