For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using a peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- FunctionProbable ATP-dependent RNA helicase. Is required during post-transcriptional gene expression. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX41 subfamily.
Contains 1 CCHC-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 2900024F02Rik antibody
- AA958953 antibody
- ABS antibody
Anti-DDX41 antibody images
Western blot - DDX41 antibody (ab66391)
Anti-DDX41 antibody (ab66391) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 62 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DDX41 antibody (ab66391)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"