For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from rabbit antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionRNA-dependent ATPase activity. The rate of ATP hydrolysis is highly stimulated by single-stranded RNA. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX5/DBP2 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsArg-502 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX5 antibody
- DDX 5 antibody
- Ddx5 antibody
Anti-DDX5 antibody images
References for Anti-DDX5 antibody (ab61154)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"