For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPrepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- FunctionRNA-dependent ATPase activity. The rate of ATP hydrolysis is highly stimulated by single-stranded RNA. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX5/DBP2 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsArg-502 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX5 antibody
- DDX 5 antibody
- Ddx5 antibody
Anti-DDX5 antibody images
References for Anti-DDX5 antibody (ab82415)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"