For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, 3mM Potassium chloride, 140mM Sodium chloride, 1.5mM KH2PO4, 8.0mM Na2HPO4, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2258C1a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX21/DDX50 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 4933429B04Rik antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX50 antibody
- Ddx50 antibody
Anti-DDX50 antibody [2258C1a] images
References for Anti-DDX50 antibody [2258C1a] (ab50742)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"