For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab76946 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to DDX50 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 82 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX21/DDX50 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 4933429B04Rik antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX50 antibody
- Ddx50 antibody
Anti-DDX50 antibody images
References for Anti-DDX50 antibody (ab76946)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"