For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74204 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX52/ROK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase ROK1 like antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase ROK1-like antibody
- DDX52 antibody
Anti-DDX52 antibody images
References for Anti-DDX52 antibody (ab74204)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"