For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHas RNA-dependent ATPase activity. Represses the transcriptional activity of nuclear receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX54/DBP10 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 2410015A15Rik antibody
- AI414901 antibody
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX54 antibody
Anti-DDX54 antibody images
IHC-P - DDX54 antibody (ab57711)
DDX54 antibody (ab57711) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human ovary, clear cell carcinoma.
Western blot - DDX54 antibody (ab57711)
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
DDX54 antibody (ab57711) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-DDX54 antibody (ab57711)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"