For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab76947 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to DDX54 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa.
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionHas RNA-dependent ATPase activity. Represses the transcriptional activity of nuclear receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX54/DBP10 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 2410015A15Rik antibody
- AI414901 antibody
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX54 antibody
Anti-DDX54 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DDX54 antibody (ab76947)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling DDX54 with ab76947 at 1/200 (1µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Western blot - DDX54 antibody (ab76947)
All lanes : Anti-DDX54 antibody (ab76947) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
Observed band size : 99 kDa
Additional bands at : 180 kDa,230 kDa,72 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunoprecipitation - DDX54 antibody (ab76947)
ab76947 at 1µg/ml staining DDX54 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab76947 at 3µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
References for Anti-DDX54 antibody (ab76947)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"