For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).
- FunctionProbable ATP-binding RNA helicase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX55/SPB4 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- DomainThe Q motif is unique to and characteristic of the DEAD box family of RNA helicases and controls ATP binding and hydrolysis.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DDX55 antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX55 antibody
- DDX 55 antibody
Anti-DDX55 antibody images
Western blot - DDX55 antibody (ab74816)
All lanes : Anti-DDX55 antibody (ab74816) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HeLa cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HeLa cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 68 kDa
Additional bands at : 31 kDa,80 kDa,85 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DDX55 antibody (ab74816)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"