For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay play a role in later stages of the processing of the pre-ribosomal particles leading to mature 60S ribosomal subunits. Has intrinsic ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, brain, liver, pancreas, placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DDX56/DBP9 subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 61 kd nucleolar helicase antibody
- ATP-dependent 61 kDa nucleolar RNA helicase antibody
- DDX21 antibody
Anti-DDX56 antibody images
Western blot - DDX21 antibody (ab97648)
Anti-DDX56 antibody (ab97648) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DDX21 antibody (ab97648)
ab97648, at a 1/200 dilution, staining DDX21 in paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. The lower image is costained with Hoechst 33342.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DDX21 antibody (ab97648)
ab97648, at a 1/500 dilution, staining DDX21 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded MCF7 xenograft by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-DDX56 antibody (ab97648)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"