For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab45428? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab45428 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wang X et al. RIG-I overexpression decreases mortality of cigarette smoke exposed mice during influenza A virus infection. Respir Res 18:166 (2017).
- Yu L et al. Functional Roles of Pattern Recognition Receptors That Recognize Virus Nucleic Acids in Human Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Biomed Res Int 2016:9872138 (2016).
- MacNair L et al. MTHFSD and DDX58 are novel RNA-binding proteins abnormally regulated in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Brain 139:86-100 (2016).
- Brand FJ et al. RIG-I contributes to the innate immune response after cerebral ischemia. J Inflamm (Lond) 12:52 (2015).
- Zhu W et al. RIG-I-like receptors mediate innate antiviral response in mouse testis. Mol Endocrinol 27:1455-67 (2013).
- Yu L et al. Pattern recognition receptor-initiated innate antiviral response in mouse adipose cells. Immunol Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2013).
- Estornes Y et al. dsRNA induces apoptosis through an atypical death complex associating TLR3 to caspase-8. Cell Death Differ 19:1482-94 (2012).
- Scott I Degradation of RIG-I following cytomegalovirus infection is independent of apoptosis. Microbes Infect 11:973-9 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"