For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionHas antibacterial activity.
- Tissue specificityHigh-level and epididymis-specific expression. Most abundant in the epithelium of the caput and is also present in the lumen and bound to sperm. Expressed also in pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the beta-defensin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- beta 118 antibody
- Beta-defensin 118 antibody
- Beta-defensin 118 precursor antibody
Anti-DEFB118 antibody images
References for Anti-DEFB118 antibody (ab122805)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"