For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92514? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92514 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Xiong Y et al. Precursor N-cadherin mediates glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor-promoted human malignant glioma. Oncotarget 8:24902-24914 (2017).
- Hu Y et al. Melatonin protects against blood-brain barrier damage by inhibiting the TLR4/ NF-?B signaling pathway after LPS treatment in neonatal rats. Oncotarget 8:31638-31654 (2017).
- Maiden SL et al. Microtubules Inhibit E-Cadherin Adhesive Activity by Maintaining Phosphorylated p120-Catenin in a Colon Carcinoma Cell Model. PLoS One 11:e0148574 (2016).
- Shashikanth N et al. Allosteric Regulation of E-Cadherin Adhesion. J Biol Chem 290:21749-61 (2015).
- Uehara Y et al. Inhibition of ß-catenin and STAT3 with a curcumin analog suppresses gastric carcinogenesis in vivo. Gastric Cancer N/A:N/A (2014).
- Mann KM et al. Sleeping Beauty mutagenesis reveals cooperating mutations and pathways in pancreatic adenocarcinoma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:5934-41 (2012).
- Petrova YI et al. Conformational epitopes at cadherin calcium-binding sites and p120-catenin phosphorylation regulate cell adhesion. Mol Biol Cell 23:2092-108 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"