For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesThis product was purfied by fractionation.
- Clone numberDTU-64
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.04 - 0.08 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- FunctionIn the elongating spermatid it is associated with the manchette, a specialized microtubule system present during reshaping of the sperm head.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tubulin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome > centriole. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Associated with centrioles. Both cytoplasmic and nuclear.
Information by UniProt
- Delta tubulin antibody
- Delta-tubulin antibody
- FLJ12709 antibody
References for Anti-Delta 1 Tubulin antibody [DTU-64] (ab50865)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"