Anti-delta Sarcoglycan antibody (ab113813)
- Product nameAnti-delta Sarcoglycan antibodySee all delta Sarcoglycan primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to delta Sarcoglycan
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 37-86 (FVLLLMILIL VNLAMTIWIL KVMNFTIDGM GNLRITEKGL KLEGDSEFLQ) of Mouse delta Sarcoglycan (NP_036021).
- Positive controlMouse kidney cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113813 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionComponent of the sarcoglycan complex, a subcomplex of the dystrophin-glycoprotein complex which forms a link between the F-actin cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix.
- Tissue specificityMost strongly expressed in skeletal and cardiac muscle. Also detected in smooth muscle. Weak expression in brain and lung.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SGCD are the cause of limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2F (LGMD2F) [MIM:601287]. LGMD2F is an autosomal recessive disorder.
Defects in SGCD are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1L (CMD1L) [MIM:606685]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sarcoglycan beta/delta/gamma/zeta family.
Disulfide bonds are present.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane > sarcolemma. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- 35 kDa dystrophin associated glycoprotein antibody35 kDa dystrophin-associated glycoprotein antibody35DAG antibody
- CMD1L antibodyDAGD antibodyDelta-sarcoglycan antibodyDelta-SG antibodyDystrophin associated glycoprotein delta sarcoglycan antibodyLGMD2F antibodyMGC22567 antibodyPlacental delta sarcoglycan antibodySarcoglycan delta (35 kDa dystrophin associated glycoprotein) antibodySG delta antibodySGCD antibodySGCD_HUMAN antibodySGCDP antibodySGD antibody
Anti-delta Sarcoglycan antibody images
Anti-delta Sarcoglycan antibody (ab113813) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse kidney lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
References for Anti-delta Sarcoglycan antibody (ab113813)
ab113813 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.