For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103224 antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 111 kDa.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RAB35. May be involved in the clathrin-mediated endocytosis of synaptic vesicles.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 dDENN domain.
Contains 1 DENN domain.
Contains 1 uDENN domain.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse > presynaptic cell membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > clathrin-coated vesicle membrane. Also associated with uncoated vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- Connecdenn 1 antibody
- Connecdenn antibody
- DEN1A_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DENND1A antibody images
References for Anti-DENND1A antibody (ab103224)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"