For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RAB35. May be involved in the clathrin-mediated endocytosis of synaptic vesicles.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 dDENN domain.
Contains 1 DENN domain.
Contains 1 uDENN domain.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > synapse > presynaptic cell membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > clathrin-coated vesicle membrane. Also associated with uncoated vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- Connecdenn 1 antibody
- Connecdenn antibody
- DEN1A_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DENND1A antibody images
References for Anti-DENND1A antibody (ab125347)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"