For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionNegative regulator of the mTORC1 and mTORC2 signaling pathways. Inhibits the kinase activity of both complexes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 DEP domains.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation weakens interaction with MTOR within mTORC1 and mTORC2.
Information by UniProt
- DEP domain containing 6 antibody
- DEP domain-containing mTOR-interacting protein antibody
- DEP domain-containing protein 6 antibody
Anti-Deptor antibody images
References for Anti-Deptor antibody (ab67774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"