For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab93472 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; 2-deoxy-D-ribose 1-phosphate degradation; D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate and acetaldehyde from 2-deoxy-alpha-D-ribose 1-phosphate: step 2/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the deoC/fbaB aldolase family. DeoC type 2 subfamily.
Information by UniProt
- Deoxyriboaldolase antibody
- 2 deoxyribose 5 phosphate aldolase homolog C. elegans antibody
- CGI 26 antibody
Anti-DERA antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-DERA antibody - N-terminal (ab93472)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"