For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 108 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 108 kDa).
- FunctionComponent of intercellular desmosome junctions. Involved in the interaction of plaque proteins and intermediate filaments mediating cell-cell adhesion.
- Tissue specificityEpidermis, tongue, tonsil, esophagus and carcinomas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 cadherin domains.
- DomainThree calcium ions are usually bound at the interface of each cadherin domain and rigidify the connections, imparting a strong curvature to the full-length ectodomain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > desmosome.
Information by UniProt
- 130 kD pemphigus vulgaris antigen antibody
- 130 kDa pemphigus vulgaris antigen antibody
- Balding antibody
Anti-Desmoglein 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Desmoglein 3 antibody (ab78448)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"