For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number36A349
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionNuclease that induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Degrades naked DNA and induces apoptotic morphology.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAD antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease antibody
- Caspase activated DNase antibody
Anti-DFFB antibody [36A349] images
References for Anti-DFFB antibody [36A349] (ab13592)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"