For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone number4B8
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionNuclease that induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Degrades naked DNA and induces apoptotic morphology.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAD antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease antibody
- Caspase activated DNase antibody
Anti-DFFB antibody [4B8] images
References for Anti-DFFB antibody [4B8] (ab71083)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"