For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with CAD peptide (ab8432).
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionNuclease that induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Degrades naked DNA and induces apoptotic morphology.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAD antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease antibody
- Caspase activated DNase antibody
Anti-DFFB antibody images
Western blot - CAD antibody (ab8400)
All lanes : Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8400) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Murine lung tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Murine kidney tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CAD antibody (ab8400)
ab8400 at 1µg/ml staining CAD in mouse kidney tissue by IHC
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-DFFB antibody(ab8400)
Immunofluorescence of CAD in Mouse Kidney cells using ab8400 at 10 ug/ml.
References for Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8400)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"