For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.Can be blocked with Mouse DFFB peptide (ab8433).
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
- FunctionNuclease that induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Degrades naked DNA and induces apoptotic morphology.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAD antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease antibody
- Caspase activated DNase antibody
Anti-DFFB antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8401)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed paraffin embedded sections) of mouse kidney tissue labeling DFFB with Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8401) at 5μg/ml.
Western blot - DFFB antibody (ab8401)
Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8401) at 2 µg/ml + murine kidney tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DFFB antibody (ab8401)
ab8401 at 2µg/ml staining DFFB in mouse kidney tissue by IHC
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-DFFB antibody(ab8401)
Immunofluorescence of CAD in Mouse Kidney cells using ab8401 at 10 ug/ml.
References for Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8401)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"