For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DFFB antibody
See all DFFB primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DFFB
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
NGSYFDRGAKGGSRLC , corresponding to amino acids 203/218 of Human DFFB(Peptide available as ab8439.)
- Positive control
- K562 or Jurkat whole cell lysate
A 40 kDa band can be detected.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS with 0.02% sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa. Can be blocked with CAD peptide (203/218) (ab8439).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNuclease that induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Degrades naked DNA and induces apoptotic morphology.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAD antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease antibody
- Caspase activated DNase antibody
Anti-DFFB antibody images
Western blot - DFFB antibody (ab8407)
Lane 1 : Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8407) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8407) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 3 : Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8407) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DFFB antibody (ab8407)
ab8407 at 10µg/ml staining DFFB in K562 by ICC/IF
References for Anti-DFFB antibody (ab8407)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"