For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesab62150 was affinity purified.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).Can be blocked with Human DFFB peptide (ab8440).
- FunctionNuclease that induces DNA fragmentation and chromatin condensation during apoptosis. Degrades naked DNA and induces apoptotic morphology.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAD antibody
- Caspase activated deoxyribonuclease antibody
- Caspase activated DNase antibody
Anti-DFFB antibody - N-terminal images
Western blot - DFFB antibody (ab62150)
All lanes : Anti-DFFB antibody - N-terminal (ab62150) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : K562 whole cell lysate
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-DFFB antibody - N-terminal (ab62150)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"