For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesProtein G purified from culture of supernatant of hybridoma cultured in a medium containing bovine IgG-depleted (~95%) fetal bovine serum. Filtered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clone number2264C3a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, brain and skeletal muscle. Detected at low levels in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DGCR14 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DGC14_HUMAN antibody
- DGCR13 antibody
- DGCR14 antibody
Anti-DGCR14 antibody [2264C3a] images
References for Anti-DGCR14 antibody [2264C3a] (ab50745)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"