For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in neural crest cell migration into the third and fourth pharyngeal pouches.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in fetal and adult tissues. Highest expression in liver, heart and skeletal muscle. Lower levels in pancreas and placenta. Weak expression in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the gonadal family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Predominantly nuclear.
Information by UniProt
- DGC6L_HUMAN antibody
- DGCR6L antibody
- DiGeorge syndrome critical region 6-like protein antibody
- Protein DGCR6L antibody
Anti-DGCR6L antibody images
References for Anti-DGCR6L antibody (ab111902)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"