For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DGKA antibody
See all DGKA primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to DGKA
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, Sandwich ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-736 of Human DGKA with proprietary tag (AAH31870).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionUpon cell stimulation converts the second messenger diacylglycerol into phosphatidate, initiating the resynthesis of phosphatidylinositols and attenuating protein kinase C activity.
- Tissue specificityLymphocytes and oligodendroglial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic diacylglycerol kinase family.
Contains 1 DAGKc domain.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Contains 2 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers.
Information by UniProt
- 80 kDa diacylglycerol kinase antibody
- DAG kinase alpha antibody
- DAGK antibody
Anti-DGKA antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DGKA antibody (ab118383)
ab118383, at 3ug/ml, staining DGKA in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Sandwich ELISA - Anti-DGKA antibody (ab118383)
Detection limit for recombinant tagged DGKA is 1 ng/ml as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-DGKA antibody (ab118383)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"