For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 134 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa).
- FunctionMay function as signaling molecule.
Isoform 2 may be involved in cell growth and tumorigenesis. Involved in clathrin-dependent endocytosis.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is ubiquitously expressed also in tumor tissues. Isoform 1 is expressed in ovary, spleen and some tumor-derived cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic diacylglycerol kinase family.
Contains 1 DAGKc domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 2 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 SAM (sterile alpha motif) domain.
modificationsIsoform 1 H domain is phosphorylated.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 130 kDa diacylglycerol kinase antibody
- DAG kinase delta antibody
- DGK delta antibody
Anti-DGKD antibody images
Western blot - DGKD antibody (ab64976)
All lanes : Anti-DGKD antibody (ab64976) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HUVEC cells, without immunising peptide
Lane 2 : extracts from HUVEC cells, with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 134 kDa
Observed band size : 134 kDa
References for Anti-DGKD antibody (ab64976)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"