For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103681 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 142 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceDGKK (Diacylglycerol kinase kappa) phosphorylates diacylglycerol (DAG) to generate phosphatidic acid (PA).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane; Peripheral membrane protein
- 142 kDa diacylglycerol kinase antibody
- DAG kinase kappa antibody
- DGK kappa antibody
Anti-DGKK antibody images
Western blot - DGKK antibody (ab103681)
Anti-DGKK antibody (ab103681) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse lung tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 142 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DGKK antibody (ab103681)
ab103681, at 1/50 dilution, staining DGKK in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Mouse testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-DGKK antibody (ab103681)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"