For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111042 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- RelevanceDGKK (Diacylglycerol kinase kappa) phosphorylates diacylglycerol (DAG) to generate phosphatidic acid (PA).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane; Peripheral membrane protein
- 142 kDa diacylglycerol kinase antibody
- DAG kinase kappa antibody
- DGK kappa antibody
Anti-DGKK antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DGKK antibody (ab111042)
ab111042 at 1/100 dilution staining DGKK in COS7 cells by Immunofluorescence. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DGKK antibody (ab111042)
ab111042 at 1/50 dilution staining DGKK in paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-DGKK antibody (ab111042)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"