For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
Information by UniProt
- CXorf11 antibody
- Dehydrogenase/reductase (SDR family) X linked antibody
- Dehydrogenase/reductase SDR family member on chromosome X antibody
Anti-DHRSX antibody images
References for Anti-DHRSX antibody (ab72693)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"