For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number2268C5_2a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionProbable ATP-binding RNA helicase involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily. DDX16/PRP8 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 2410006N22Rik antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase #3 antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase 3 antibody
Anti-DHX16 antibody [2268C5_2a] images
References for Anti-DHX16 antibody [2268C5_2a] (ab84859)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"