For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.125 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable ATP-binding RNA helicase involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily. DDX16/PRP8 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 2410006N22Rik antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase #3 antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase 3 antibody
Anti-DHX16 antibody images
Western blot - DHX16 antibody (ab48553)
References for Anti-DHX16 antibody (ab48553)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"