For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab70780 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to DHX38 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for WB.
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbable ATP-binding RNA helicase involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily. PRP16 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DHX38 antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX38 antibody
- DDX38 antibody
Anti-DHX38 antibody images
References for Anti-DHX38 antibody (ab70780)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"