For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Epitope exposure is recommended. Epitope exposure with citrate buffer will enhance staining.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable ATP-binding RNA helicase involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DEAD box helicase family. DEAH subfamily. PRP16 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent RNA helicase DHX38 antibody
- ATP-dependent RNA helicase DHX38 antibody
- DDX38 antibody
Anti-DHX38 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - DHX38 antibody (ab84427)
ab84427, at 1/250 dilution, staining DHX38 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using DAB detection.
References for Anti-DHX38 antibody (ab84427)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"