For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionKey enzyme in folate metabolism. Catalyzes an essential reaction for de novo glycine and purine synthesis, and for DNA precursor synthesis.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; tetrahydrofolate biosynthesis; 5,6,7,8-tetrahydrofolate from 7,8-dihydrofolate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dihydrofolate reductase family.
Contains 1 DHFR (dihydrofolate reductase) domain.
Information by UniProt
- DHFR antibody
- DHFRP1 antibody
- Dihydrofolate reductase antibody
Anti-Dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) antibody images
References for Anti-Dihydrofolate reductase (DHFR) antibody (ab54612)
This product has been referenced in:
- Serova M et al. Single agent and combination studies of pralatrexate and molecular correlates of sensitivity. Br J Cancer 104:272-80 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21179031) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"