For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
- FunctionSpecifically dimethylates two adjacent adenosines in the loop of a conserved hairpin near the 3'-end of 18S rRNA in the 40S particle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. rRNA adenine N(6)-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 18S rRNA (adenine(1779)-N(6)/adenine(1780)-N(6))-dimethyltransferase antibody
- 18S rRNA dimethylase antibody
- DIM1 antibody
Anti-DIMT1L antibody images
References for Anti-DIMT1L antibody (ab69434)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"