For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
- FunctionSpecifically dimethylates two adjacent adenosines in the loop of a conserved hairpin near the 3'-end of 18S rRNA in the 40S particle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. rRNA adenine N(6)-methyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 18S rRNA (adenine(1779)-N(6)/adenine(1780)-N(6))-dimethyltransferase antibody
- 18S rRNA dimethylase antibody
- DIM1 antibody
Anti-DIMT1L antibody images
Western blot - DIMT1L antibody (ab71302)
References for Anti-DIMT1L antibody (ab71302)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"