For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DIP13B antibody
See all DIP13B primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to DIP13B
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey
Recombinant full-length Human DIP13B expressed in E. coli cells
- Positive control
- HEK293 cell line lysate.
MDA-MB-231 cell line lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 100µg/ml BSA, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Sodium HEPES, pH 7.5
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 3 µg/ml.
- FunctionRequired for the regulation of cell proliferation in response to extracellular signals mediated by an early endosomal compartment. Links Rab5 to nuclear signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in brain, heart, kidney and skeletal muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving APPL2/DIP13B is found in patients with chromosome 22q13.3 deletion syndrome. Translocation t(12;22)(q24.1;q13.3) with SHANK3/PSAP2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 PID domain.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Nucleus. Early endosomal membrane-bound and nuclear. Translocated into the nucleus upon release from endosomal membranes following internalization of EGF.
Information by UniProt
- Adapter protein containing PH domain antibody
- Adapter protein containing PH domain PTB domain and leucine zipper motif 2 antibody
- adaptor protein, phosphotyrosine interaction, PH domain and leucine zipper containing 2 antibody
Anti-DIP13B antibody images
Western blot - DIP13B antibody (ab95196)
All lanes : Anti-DIP13B antibody (ab95196) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : MDA-MB-231 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Goat anti-rabbit antibody
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - DIP13B antibody (ab95196)
ab95196, at 2 µg/ml, staining DIP13B in C2C12 cells Immunocytochemistry visualised by confocal microscopy.
References for Anti-DIP13B antibody (ab95196)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"