For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 96 kDa (predicted molecular weight for isoform b: 96 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay provide positional cues for axon pathfinding and patterning in the central nervous system.
- Tissue specificityLow expression in all tissues tested.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DIP2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C21orf106 antibody
- DIP 2A antibody
- DIP2 antibody
Anti-DIP2A antibody images
References for Anti-DIP2A antibody (ab68805)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"