For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 170 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay provide positional cues for axon pathfinding and patterning in the central nervous system.
- Tissue specificityLow expression in all tissues tested.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DIP2 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- C21orf106 antibody
- DIP 2A antibody
- DIP2 antibody
Anti-DIP2A antibody images
Western blot - DIP2A antibody (ab98858)
Anti-DIP2A antibody (ab98858) at 1 µg/ml (in 1 X PBS, pH 7.4 containing 5% dry milk) + HT1080 cell lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti rabbit IgG or anti-mouse IgG -HRP at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 170 kDa
Observed band size : >170 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-DIP2A antibody (ab98858)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"