For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionElectrogenic metabolite transporter.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Expressed in proximal tubular cells of the kidney.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving DIRC2 has been found in a family with renal carcinoma. Translocation t(2;3)(q35;q21).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the major facilitator superfamily.
modificationsCleaved in lysosomes by cathepsin L between Leu-214 and Ala-261, generating a N-glycosylated N-terminal and a non-glycosylated C-terminal fragment.
- Cellular localizationLysosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DIRC 2 antibody
- dirc2 antibody
- DIRC2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-DIRC2 antibody images
References for Anti-DIRC2 antibody (ab85188)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"